Aspen Avionics ATX100 Single-Band ADS-B Transceiver
Dual Band Solutions also Available - Call for InfoDesigned to work with what you already have in your panel, the affordable NextGen ADS-B solutions provide an easy, cost-effective path to increased situational awareness and meeting the FAA’s NextGen mandate. Aspen's ADS-B product family offers affordable and lightweight solutions for adding ADS-B capability to your aircraft.
The Garmin 400W/500W series receivers are now a certified GPS input source to the ATX100. This approved interface allows you to use the existing GPS position from the G400W/500W and eliminates the need to install a costly GPS antenna saving customers time and money.
- Subscription-free weather
- ADS-B Traffic
- Meets ADS-B Mandate Below 18,000 Feet
- Aviation Routine Weather Reports (METARs)
- Non-Routine Aviation Weather Reports (SPECIs)
- Terminal Area Forecasts (TAFs) and amendments
- NEXRAD (regional and CONUS) precipitation maps
- Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) Distant and Flight Center Data
- Airmen's Meteorlogical Conditions (SIGMET) and Convective SIGMET
- Status of Special Use Airspace (SUA)
- Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs)
- Winds and Temperatures Aloft
- Pilot Reports (PIREPS)